Performance and Optical Excellence
To meet the needs of today’s demanding clinical laboratories, ACCU-SCOPE’s 3025 Series provides the performance and value required for routine analysis in pathology, dermatology, histology, and cytology applications. The 3025 Series modular configuration allows for customization of the microscope to fit any budget. Featuring AIS Infinity Plan Achromat, Plan Fluor, or Plan Phase objectives with an optional ergonomic tilting binocular head the 3025 Series takes advantage of the latest advances in the optical design to deliver crisp, high resolution, bright images.
Ergonomic, Fatigue Free Viewing
Adjustable from 5° to 35° the ergonomic viewing head provides comfort during extended viewing periods. With a focusable 22mm field of view eyepieces, users can quickly and easily scan specimens. An optional beam splitter is available to allow for a digital or HD camera to be connected to the microscope.
Using our AIS Infinity Plan Achromat, Plan Fluor, or Plan Phase objectives the 3025 Series delivers best in class optical performance, superb resolution, and sharp, crisp images.
Standard units are equipped with a 6 volt 30 watt halogen Koehler illuminator. Multi-viewing units are supplied with 24 volt 100 watt Koehler illuminators. LED illumination will be available in June 2012.
- Digital cameras, HD video cameras
- Trinocular viewing head
- Multi-viewing configurations
- Beam splitter for imaging applications when using the tilting binocular head
- Fluorescence attachments
- Fluorescence illumination light sources – CoolLED LED illuminators, metal halide, and mercury illuminators
- Plan achromat objectives: 2x, 20xR, 50xR oil and 60xR
- Plan Fluor objectives: 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Turret phase contrast set
- Gout kit
- Darkfield Condensers, Reticles
- Simple polarizer/analyzer