Accu-Scope 3000-LED Microscope SeriesSold by
Superb Optics, Durable & High Performance
The ACCU-SCOPE® 3000-LED Microscope Series delivers outstanding optical performance, value and resolution to meet the exacting standards of life science professionals and students. With a newly designed infinity plan optical system, a best in class 20mm field of view and a super-bright 3 watt LED illuminator, the 3000-LED Series provides high contrast images with outstanding resolution, precision design and enhanced illumination.
Ease of Viewing
Newly designed plan achromat focusable eyepieces, with a large 20mm field of view allow users to see more quickly.
ACCU-SCOPE’s new infinity plan objectives provide users with high resolution, high contrast objectives at an affordable price. Objectives are available in plan achromat and plan phase configurations.
A super, bright white LED light provides over 15 years of illumination saving time, energy and the cost of replacement bulbs.
- Trinocular viewing head – 50/50 light split
- Plan achromat objectives: 20xR, 50xR oil and 60xR
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Phase contrast sliders: 10x/BF/40x and 20x/BF/100x
- Darkfield slider (4x – 40x)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Field diaphragm, 5 hole nosepiece
- Microscope carry case
- Optical System: Infinity Optical System, f = 180mm, Anti-Mold
- Viewing Head: Siedentopf type, inclined 30°; interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75mm, 360° rotatable; available in binocular or trinocular configurations
- Eyepieces: HWF Plan 10x eyepiece, 20mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustment; a pointer is standard in one eyepiece; eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering. Eyepiece accepts a ø20.5mm reticle
- Nosepiece: Rear facing quadruple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration
- Objectives: Standard configuration includes Infinity Plan achromat 4x, 10x, 40xR* and 100xR oil* — (*spring-loaded)
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser (with slot for sliders) on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm; glass lens in condensing system protects iris diaphragm from classroom tampering
- Stage: Stage size 140mm × 132mm with X-Y movement range of 76mm × 50 mm
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum
- Illumination:3 watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use
- Focusing System: Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear
- Accessories: Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v
- Microscope Dimensions (L W H): 387mm × 196mm × 391mm
- Physical weight: 16 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 19″ × 11″ × 19″
- Shipping weight: 21 lbs.
DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES
- No ratings found yet!
Accu-Scope 3000-LED Microscope Series